RE: Rude Dog's problem part II

I had the exact same problem with my Sprint. Pro Italia investigated and
found a kinked vent line and a faulty check valve. They said that this was a
common problem with the T5 motors. I've put another 500 miles or so on since
then and the problem has not re-occured, so I have a good feeling about the
fix.