From: Hoppler, Harl [mailto:Harl.Hoppler@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, May 04, 1999 12:59 PM
To: 'Sprint List'
Subject: Conventional oil

There's been mention of going to a conventional oil for the 500 mile oil
change
then running a thou or so before going to full synthetic. What weight oil is
used
in this case? I haven't ever seen 15W40 in a conventional MC oil.

Also, my parts guy was out of Triumph filters and wanted to sell me a filter
for
a CBR600, saying it was the same? Anyone else out there experienced that?

Thanks