Re: accessary exhaust

> > The bottom of the pipe is marked For off road use only.
>
>     How obvious is it?
>                 Jim
Jim,
I don't think anyone would notice it (USA model) unless they layed on the
ground and looked at the underside. Noise wise it is not loud enough to get
you in any trouble IMHO. I'm pretty sensitive to loud pipes, have almost
given a few away because I thought they might annoy people, but the Triumph
piece is really decent, unless you are looking for a loud pipe.

My bike is finished and I get to pick it up tomorrow so I'll be a pretty
happy guy.

Paul & Delores Steinbacher
99 Triumph Sprint ST(Red Wind)