From: rhead [mailto:mchead@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, May 04, 1999 6:34 PM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Passenger Footpegs

Hi Dennis . My name is Robert Head. If you dont remember me I last saw you
the day you picked your ST up from Keith. I also told you about Talamena
drive. How many miles do you have on the sprint? Have you had your bolts
replaced ?  I also wanted to ask you about the rear hugger . Have you done
this?
                            Ride safe.
                             Robert
                    Junior said that you were really slow in the Hill
Country.