Re: Attention

Well, I missed the beginning at both time slots - DOH ! - caught the end
both times where they talked about picking the VFR but also really liked
the Sprint..

Anybody get this on tape?

Also, as I'm always riding mine, it was the first time that I got to see
the ST in motion. It looked really good..... (and the givi bags on the VFR
looked really bad IMHO)

- - Eric

Robert wrote:
>To anyone who has Speedvision check out Motorcyclist TV. At this time
(6:43pm cst) there have a short comparison of the ST and VFR