RE: Top Speed

Dennis wrote:
>I hit 143 indicated with no luggage but with the tank bag. I couldn't tuck
>very well either. I'm still running a stock pipe. What's a Sigma Eric?

Sigma BC800 cycle computer - many sportbike riders use them to get a more
accurate reading of speed as most speedos are well into the generous range
(Triumph included). The other nice feature beside accuracy is that it
records top speed - it allows you to concentrate on the road instead of
trying to figure where you're at on the speedo.

I have a page on the site (http://www.TriumphNet.com/st) about it (although
it has no pics yet). Go to the accessories link and then click on General /
Misc

Let me know if you need more information

- - Eric