shifter

Hi, I'm new to the list and I have a question reguarding the shifter. I've
moved the shift lever on the splined shaft from top to bottom to reverse the
shift pattern on my ST. Now I have the shift pattern upside down which is the
way I want it. Problem is I had to remove the side stand to do it. Is there
any shift mechanism available that will accomplish the same thing and still
let me keep my side stand?

Cheers,
Warren