Re: ... Top Speed

To Jonathan Schulster

Reading your story about the race can makes me very interested
to by the pipe too.

I am  interested in witch color you picked the pipe.  Rvs or carbon.
If it is rvs, is it the same color as the stock one ? or is it not as
bright.

Am I right I understand you are willing to organise the European
trip.
Do you need assistance or can you manage yourself.
Maybe it can be organised in the same way as the USA trip.

Hope it will succeed.

Greetings
Walter Adams