part number with me but I can look it up at home.

I saw the wireless unit when I was going to install it on my old Sprint
last summer. There were two problems that I had with it -

#1 - The max transmit distance was too short to allow me to mount it where
I wanted (remember that on a bicycle your handlebar is almost directly over
the sensor on the fork so it doesn't need much range).

#2 - the max speed that would register was 99 mph. Even though the 800
measures up to the 180ish range, the transmitter reduced that to 99. I
spoke with Sigma at that time (July 98) and they were examining the
possibility of increasing that number on the new wireless unit that was due
out in September - October of 98, but at that point, the change was not a
definite.

I'm not sure if yours will measure to that speed or not, but before you
permanently mount anything, check it out.

And, of course, keep us updated on the results.

- - Eric