Re: Oil Filters, Hugger, Backrest?, and Top Speed

John,
If you do make a backrest put me down for one. Even if my plan of trying it
on my own succeeds I would like to have something that would look good and
go with the bike. I can probably convince a few other folks to purchase
something too if that would help. I tried to get a local machinist to help
out but he did not seem up to the task so I purchased a length of 1.5 inch
aluminum bar stock from him.
Paul