From: Jack Hays [mailto:rude@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, May 07, 1999 10:05 AM
To: st-digest
Subject: Dead mans curve

	Sorry about sending the last post as an attachment. Some of you
might
not have Word97 so I'll retype my modification od one of my favorite old
songs. Enjoy, I hope.
I was crusin' on my ST late one night
When a VFR pulled up on the right
And rolled on the throttle of his shiny new rag
And challenged me then and there to a drag
I said "Your on buddy, my mills runnin' fine
Let's put the bags on now, in Texas and you'll whine
And I'll go you one better if you've got the nerve
Let's tour all the way
Into LA

Tour to LA. it's no place to play
Tour to LA, you must keep away
Tour to LA, I can hear 'em say
Your bottom will hurt on your tour to LA

The street was deserted late Friday night
We were jivin' each other while we sat out the light
We both popped the clutch when the light turned green
You shoulda heard the whine from my screamimg' machine
I flew through Dallas, Fort Worth, and Crescent Heights
And all the Honda saw were my Injected taillights
He gassed up twice while I kept to the cruse
I rode to El Paso and there we were
Half to LA

Tour to LA. it's no place to play
Tour to LA, you must keep away
Tour to LA, I can hear 'em say
Your gas stops will hurt on your tour to LA

Well - the last thing I remember, Doc, he started to swerve
And then I saw his rump slide around on the seat
I know I'll never forget that horrible sight
Well, I guess I found out for myself that everyone was right
The Honda's no match for my Triumph ST...........

Tour to LA. it's no place to play
Tour to LA, you must keep away
Tour to LA, I can hear 'em say
Your bike will hurt on your tour to LA

- --
"The truth is out there"

Jack "Rude Dog" Hays, Red Triumph ST "Merlin"
Raytheon TI Systems Company
Harpoon Manufacturing
Voice Number: 972-952-5065
Pager Number: 972-598-0346
I'll see you on the dark side of the moon.

End of st-digest V1999 #66