Re: Rally & New Service Bulletin?

> weekend.  Bottom line is that I believe the August dates will fit best
> with most people I have received information from.  UNLESS I here from
> most people that the August date is unacceptable, I will go with the
> August date. PLEASE RESPOND WITH ANY COMMENTS BY SUNDAY >EVENING!!

Dates sound good to Dee and myself. That gives us good time to get there and
probably a good week or more for touring on the way home.

> Now, for the SERVICE BULLETIN.  I went to pick up my Little Red One
> after having her bolts replaced.  By the way, they were all in
> place--none in the sump pan as they said they had found with another
> ST.  They said that there was a new service bulletin that just came out
> about the coolant lines and clamps. They said they looked at mine and
> tightened them, but because I was preoccupied, I did not get any
> details.  We were in the process of loading my precious one into the

I had a problem with the top return line to the catch tank, right under the
cap in the left fairing. They removed the clamp and replaced it with an
adjustable type, the original looked like a crimp type.

Paul & Delores Steinbacher