Cheers & Jeers, Its finally here(s)!

Just picked up the "extremely fast red" ST today---- I couldn't wait any
longer to get some miles in on it, even though the dealer has not gotten the
replacement engine bolts.

Had the great fortune of meeting Andrew Jones who is the Rocky Mountain
Region Triumph Sales Manager.  He confirmed that Triumph is well aware of
the fuel gauge problems, and indicated that they apparently switched
suppliers and that the problem apparently lies with the guage itself, not
the sender.

Anyway -- WHAT AN INCREDIBLE MACHINE, after thinking that I had enjoyed
thrashing around on my Concours for 12 years, this is like riding a
bicycle -- so lithe, quick, lean and mean!!!!!

Now for the jeers, and a request for some help---- After 200 miles I notice
that the lower right corner of the oil cooler is caked in oil residue.  I
seem to remember another ST member posting this same problem and I can't
remember if the fix is as simple torquing the bolt, or do I have to take it
in to the dealer --- any help with this would be appreciated.

Lance LaCerte, Denver, CO

P.S., Andrew informed me that, although they don't advertise this, if one
wants to spend a little extra (I don't know how much that is), you can order
the ST in another factory color -- such as that wonderfully outrageous lime
green!!!!!!!