Of bags, bolts, fuel gauges and gas mileage....

My (black) saddlebags are here!!!! Yeah!!!! Tuesday I get them installed
along with the sump bolts.  My life too will almost be complete!!

I am still waiting for the replacement of the erratic fuel gauge because my
dealer thought it was on order and realized later it was not!!!  Doh!!!

I took a 186 mile trip this weekend  on the superslab (boring) at steady
speeds between 70 and 80 miles per hour.  The bike just felt really smooth
and settled at these speeds and returned 51.6 miles per gallon!  I was
pleasantly surprised as I have typically noted 47 miles per gallon traveling
at 65 mph back and forth to work (50 miles round trip).  I have the high
performance muffler and tune.

 Do you think the police will let me by without a speeding ticket if I
explain that it is all in the name of conserving fuel??!! ;)

Ride Safe!

Charlie (BLACK ST)