Re: Bags and Bandits and....

> How many of us had Bandits before this bike?
> Steve Ford

Lisa started on a Bandit 600 for about 9-10 months before getting the ST.  You
can look back at numerous other of her posts to tell how much better she thinks
the ST is.  Speaking of ST's, I see many are getting their parts in etc.. and
hear that some (all?) of the ship's cargo has cleared customs.  Can I hope that
my ST comes in next week?  Maybe even Lisa's 2 bag system and my 3 bag system?
The hugger would also be nice.  I suppose if want the heated grips by winter, we
better put our order in ASAP ;~))

..Richard

BTW - Lisa gets back tomorrow, but we will be leaving Thursday afternoon for
about a 1000 mile round trip weekend - our longest so far and a likely to be a
good indicator whether our tentative plans for a trip to Colorado (and possibly
Park City Utah) after the Eureka rally are within our TT (tush tolerance).