Re: ... Its finally here(s)! - Oil cooler leak

Hello Paul,

The copper washers that are on the oil cooler should not be tightened
beyond the manufacturers torque spec. In fact, by cinching it down you may
even increase a little oil seepage to a full blown leak. Also, The frontal
area on the ST should not have a need to additional protection. I have not
heard of a single problem on the Triumph T595 for example.

I am still hoping that someone on the list resides in San Diego so that I
may offer ST owners products in the future.

Kind Regards,
John King