Graphically challenged

Help!  ---- mostly, Eric -- Help!

I knew I was going to have problems when I failed at "where's Wally" in
school, so I'm going to have to give up and tell you (any of you), that as I
am in the process of installing the 3M invincashield from the templates that
Eric sent, I haven't got a clue as to the one template that looks like a
'fat gun' (probably a poor representation).  I've figured out the tank
templates, the front of the lower fairing templates, etc, but this 'mystery'
piece has me completely flummoxed.

I bow to your aesthetic skills ---- please tell me where this piece goes
(and if there is a right and left --- I'm assuming so).

Graphically challenged yours,   Lance LaCerte