Re: Dropped it.

I feel your pain. Hears my worst one. I live on a gravel road. I had
owned my first new motorcycle for 1 month. My wife was following me
home, so I parked the machine on the edge of our road. Next to the road
is a shallow drainage ditch. My neighbors were having a barbeque with
lots of people over. AS I SAUTERED OVER IN MY WAY COOL RACER  BOY
LEATHERS THERE WAS THIS SICKENING WUMP. Dork boy had not properly parked
the bike and it toppled into the ditch on the off side and had fallen
into the ditch. SHIT. Talk about terminal embarassment. Best Regards,
Steve.