Re: Turbo

At 09:32 PM 05/14/1999 -0400, TXToday@xxxxxxx wrote:
>Im starting to get interested in this Turbo idea.  Could sombody tell me
more
>about it?  What are the different companies (if any) makeing systems for the
>Triumph?

Turbo Connection is the only one I know of for sure.

> RELIABILITY?

It uses the Aerocharger Turbo system which has been used for years on
Harleys and snowmobiles.

> Cost?

Last time I checked, it was in the $5k range.

>  Performance?  Etc...

There is a dyno showing HP and Torque comparisons in the "Turbo ST" section
of the ST site. For more specific information, I would contact Brian at
Turbo Connection via email at turbo595@xxxxxxx

- - Eric