Re: Tires

Yes grip is a good thing! I've had many instances where the 57's didn't afford me
any, and I felt I needed to see if they designed the  bike around the 57's, or it
was a marketing deal. I chose to run D-205's 'cuz I've had so much luck with them
on my ZG1000, but right after having them installed and running through Angeles
Crest on the way home, it was a different bike! The bridgestones SUCK!
        Just my opinion, Jim