Re: Dropped it.

     Rich,
     Re: Replacement parts.
     If the lever and footpeg aren't bent then a little care and attention
     from a fine file and some polishing gear can usually have them looking
     better than stock. Just remember to polish the other side aswell.
     Bar-ends can also be smoothed out with a file, resprayed and the
     damaged part turned downwards out of sight. I'd definitely replace the
     plastics and Mirror though. Just knowing the scratches were there
     would drive me mad every time I went for a spin.

     Maybe your brother should get a job with Honda or Guzzi, then he could
     tell them about dragging the front brake into corners and make them
     see sense about linked braking systems.

     Regards
     Martin