Re: Tires

Get the Dunlop D-205's and be done with it! They stick like glue on the track,
and in your favorite twisties. They make the bike far more comfortable so you
can add even more preload front and rear! It's like the bike was designed for
these tires, or visa-versa! I've gotten the most mileage out of the 205's than
any other tire on my ZG1000, and for a sport-touring tire they heat up rather
quickly.
                Just my opinion,
                                    Jim
'99 Sprint ST (Sable)