Re: Those wiring problems

>ok, sooty your turn now - just here to recount your diaries, or do you have
a Sprint ST in orange on order?
>please say hi to queenie when you see her next.

Hi Jonathan

Hell, we're all coming out the woodwork :)

I wouldn't dream of inflicting my diaries onto the innocent guys on this list :)

I have not made my mind up yet about purchasing an ST.. but if I did, it
wouldn't be in Red or Black,  ( I'll not start a thread on here )  but you
know the story on the ornage 595 and I could do it again I think.. hmmm
Roulette green Sprint ST ?

Not sure how they would handle the matched luggage aspect as it comes into
Triumph , pre painted .

I will of course pass on your hearty greeting to the Her Majesty the Queen (
God Bless Her ) I'm sure she will consign them to the waste basket.. just as
she does with my diaries :)

Regards

Patrick