From: Fendrfrank@xxxxxxx [mailto:Fendrfrank@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, May 20, 1999 5:41 PM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: RE: Troubling thoughts

OK, now I'm scared! My dealer in Longmont Colorado has been trying to get a
bolt kit for my ST for two weeks. They've called a number of times, with no
response from Triumph. This bolt thing sounds very serious and nobody seems
to have the whole story...Dealers or Triumph America, let alone us.

I'd call Georgia if someone would give me the number. Maybe the more people
that call and let their feelings be known the better. In the mean time I'll
just have to keep my fingers crossed....that VTR Hawk that I sold to get
this
bike looks a lot better now than it did then.

Later, Frank