Grips

I've got a question about what kind of grips, other than the heated
ones, you guys have been using.  I notices on the pictures of the Vista
Cruise throttle lock that Martin has larger grips, though I could not
tell exactly what they are made of and I certainly don't know the brand,
though I believe someone commented on it at the time the picture was
posted.

Here's my problem.  About 9 years ago I sliced my middle and index
fingers of my left hand "to the bone" (don't ask how--it was stupid) and
had to have tendons reattached, rehab, etc.  As a result, I have a large
amount of scar tissue between my top and middle joints on my middle
finger.  It appears that after rides of 150 miles plus, I wake up the
next day having pain and a bit of initial trouble bending that finger.

I am thinking that softer/larger grips will probably take care of this
problem. Richard has foam grips on the Exec. that I like, but
unfortunately, we can't find any more like it, and I don't like the
other ones my dealer has.  What do you guys use, and how do you like it?
One concern: will the larger grips interfere with my reach to the brake
& clutch?  I have long hands, but my reach is almost maxed out there.

Thanks in advance for the info.! :-)

Lisa

End of st-digest V1999 #83