Hi
In the past two months of reading this list I have noted several important
bits of information.  My Sprint is FINALLY here after two months of waiting.
For awhile I was doing a Sprint vs. Ducati ST2 thing.  Anyway, I tried
saving important email threads examples includes
* the operation of veto alarm
* vin number range for bolt recall
* would use of Scottoiler void warranty
* fuel gauge problem
* fuel pump buzzing ?
* turning screw to change sound of horn
* is race can street legal
ETCETCRA

I am a newbie rider and not at all familiar with MC terminology, parts,
maintenance etc.  So I would be hopeless at creating a FAQ.  As more riders
are joining the list the same questions are being repeated.
http://www.TriumphNet.com/st is wonderful but incomplete.  Maybe all can
give a hand in creating and maintaining a FAQ

Comments anyone/everyone ??