RE: Paint

I visited the Triumph factory on 10 may in Hinckley and asked them why You
couldn't
have any other colors for the ST. They said its not possible to do because
its not
planned. At the moment it cost them almost five hours to paint the tank and
the
other stuff. Painting is still done manually. They also said that the 600'er
will come out
at the end of this Year together with something else but they wouldn't say
what.
Probably it's the ST with halve fairing and double swingarm or as they
mentioned
there is still one model that they don't have on their list its the
Bonneville. They were
also saying that they plan to put at least two new models on the market each
year.

Greetings Marc
red ST.

Marc de Vries