Idle and price comparison

	David; the idle problem was as you thought reported earlier. I reported
the first instance that I know of back in February at 700 miles. It was
a warmer Texas day about 75-80. My bike warmed up for a couple of
minutes in the drive and all was well until I pulled in the clutch five
blocks away. No idle. This repeated every time I pulled in the clutch at
stops or at speed with the clutch pulled. Repeated about fifteen times.
Got ot work with no idle. Shut off ignition and restarted after one
minute and idled find and has never repeated again. So, I was still
under 5,000 RPM and the rev limiter couldn't have been activated at all.
Bike wasn't hot, etc. never repeated.
	Martin, get that ST. But remember to check on insurance when you talk
price. I'm paying around six hundred less for the ST over the VFR every
year. Multiply that time however you own the bike and it doesn't take
long for the ST to cost less than the cheaper list price Honda. You
gotta have insurance.
- --
"The truth is out there"

Jack "Rude Dog" Hays, Red Triumph ST "Merlin"
Raytheon TI Systems Company
Harpoon Manufacturing
Voice Number: 972-952-5065
Pager Number: 972-598-0346
I'll see you on the dark side of the moon.