idle problems

Hi folks,  this idle problem I encountered seems to be a bit different than
the others I'm hearing about.  My problem was not related to high speed
wring-outs, nor was it a particularly warm day, so heat didn't seem to be
the cause.  I have the new can and the remapped fuel injection, and at that
time, the co2 was supposedly checked at between 2.5 and 3.  Also, this
problem seemed so strange, because the bike ran so well just before, and so
well 2 hours afterward.  Since the idle speed is set through the computer
program (I think), it seems that there must have been some temporary glitch
in the electronics.  I'm not sure, but that is my best guess.  I'll get
back to you all if I am able to find out anything new.      David Gilmore