Subject: Re: Ten Best Bikes
Author:  stump <stump@xxxxxxxxxxxx> at Internet
Date:    25/05/99 19:29

Martin, Just as an aside, a freind at work bought a new vfr last year and pays
3 times the amount for insurance a year that I do. This will eat up his
"savings" in two years. His insurance on the sprint would have been the same as
mine. This he discovered  after he settled down and started asking coherent
questions of his insurance. Best kept secret of the Sprint. Regards Steve.