Re: FAQ

At 01:17 PM 05/24/1999 -0400, irony1 wrote:
>I am a newbie rider and not at all familiar with MC terminology, parts,
>maintenance etc.  So I would be hopeless at creating a FAQ.  As more riders
>are joining the list the same questions are being repeated.
>http://www.TriumphNet.com/st is wonderful but incomplete.  Maybe all can
>give a hand in creating and maintaining a FAQ

Well, as you can tell by the lack of my posts, I just don't have sufficient
time to get everything done that I want to with the site. As I read your
email, I had just finished a hard days work in the Florida Keys and was
sitting on the patio of my hotel room in Key West, watching the sunset
across the Gulf of Mexico, drinking a cold beer and smoking a cigar .......
the job maybe rough, but it sure has its perks ;-)

Anyway, the FAQ is a great idea - have a few already put down. If anyone
would like to contribute, write the questions and the answers and I will
add them to category specific pages (engine, accessories, maintenance etc)
and post them on the site. Send any suggestions directly to me so that the
list doesn't get cluttered with the posts.

- - Eric