RE: stalling

Yes sometimes it happens, on my 10,000km I had it 2 or 3 times.
But like You said it stops when waiting long enough. I had it ones
when I came back from Ireland after a tankstop, the moter idled
at 1500rpm. I had stopped when I arrived home after a 230km
on the motorway.

Marc.
ST "Celtic Lady"

Marc de Vries