Re: stalling

Paul, I've 3500 miles on mine now and have noticed it once. I'm chalking it up
to not being able to get to a co2 meter. Until I can do that then I'm not
going to get to worked up about it. My main concern right now is what sounds
to me like threshold backfiring. But a low rpm's. Say in the 2000 to 3500 rpm
range. I don't know, any ideas? Regards, Steve