Steve Lilley and Sprint accessories

Hi gang!!!!

I just wanted to shamelessly plug Steve Lilley and his company 'Jack
Lilley', in England.  I know Eric has already mentioned him but I just want
to add my RAVES!!!!!!!!

After two months, I am still waiting on my rear hugger, fiber carbon tank
protector, race canister, etc., etc., from my Denver Triumph
dealer.......... last week I contacted Steve about the Triumph, tinted,
taller (touring) windscreen  (which apparently isn't being offered as an
option in the states).  Steve told me that Eric apparently got the last one
and that all  of the aftermarket screens were on back order ------ FOUR DAYS
LATER he e-mails me and tells me that they will be shipping to me the next
day.

To add to this most pleasant experience, I sent him a quick e-mail back to
find out if I could get the fold out handle that comes with the hard luggage
to help raise the bike on the centerstand (I'm using soft luggage but it
also obscures the grab rail at the rear ------ and even without the luggage,
that grab rail is one of the few really bad ergonomics on the bike ---- the
positioning of the fold out handle is so much better and makes so much more
sense that they should just include it on the bike as stock) -----  he got
back to me, stopped the order, added in the fold out handle and told me that
both parts would be shipped on Tuesday 6/1!!!!!!!!!

I figure that the cost of shipping is equivalent (maybe even cheaper in some
instances) to the 7.3% sales tax here (and I haven't even compared the
dollar prices of the parts to pounds sterling ----- who cares with this
great service).

What ever you do, put Steve's email address in your address book:
steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

My Triumph dealer in Denver is going to be getting a letter about the above
this week.  Maybe it'll help him get on Triumph's 'posterior' about the
horrible support these dealers seem to be getting stateside.

A shameless plugger,   Lance LaCerte,  Denver, CO