Introduction

Thanks for the welcome Eric.  I've already posted to the group, but it
seems appropriate to give a little background on myself for the benefit of
all subscribers.

My name is Scott Taunton and I live in Belfast, Northern Ireland.  I am
about to purchase my first brand new bike (an ST) which is a step up from
the VT250 I've been thrashing for a couple of years.  Due to the sudden
differences in exchange rates between the UK and Ireland, I have discovered
that I can get an ST from the South of Ireland and save around UKP 1800
(US$2900).  That includes import duties etc. when bringing it back the 100
miles to the North.  It seems the list prices are currently the same
(around 8400 pounds) but the Irish pound is only worth UKP0.83 so I'm a
happy man.

Anyways, you'll probably hear a bit from me over the coming months and
hopefully I can offer comments were releveant.

Cheers

Scott Taunton