Re: Questions for Brits

>  I saw a blurb for Morris Fully Synthetic chainlube in Motorcycle Sport
>and Leisure. It was a rave review, but had an infommercial smell about it.
>Anyone in the UK have any experience with it?
>  Also, would someone define "naff" please? And, if I'm a "bit chuffed" ,am
>I happy?
>TIA,
>
>Duner Tor
>Bozeman MT- where it's currently snowing

Morriss's are a small Independant oil company in Shrewsbury, Shropshire.  I
used their diesel 2strokeoil for many years in my old trucks and it gave
good service.

2 stroke diesel you nay ask ? Yes a Commer 2 stroke diesel with a huge
suprecharger on the front of the engine... she sreamed like a banshee and
decoked herself when under load , pulling up a hill.

Naff =  poor taste or rubbsh quality

Chuffed = deleriously happy .

Regards

Sooty