Re: THE DREADED LIST !!!!!!!!!!!!

I wouldn't even call this green.
To me, green would blend in with the hedges and crops in the
countryside, thus making it fairly useless outside of urban
areas, but this fluorescent bright limey yellow is something
else.

> > A large number of Fire departments began painting their
apparatus Safety
> > Green (the color of tennis balls) after a national (US)
study demonstrated
> > it was the most visible color under all weather conditions -
and at night -
> > and provides the greatest amount of contrast to
environmental colors.

> Interestingly, Aerostitch has begun making outfits in this
color
> (although they call it High-Viz Lime Yellow). See

<http://www.aerostich.com/isroot/riderwearhouse/DirectPages/high
viz.html>