RE: Front Rotors

> on the dividing head. I didn't wipe the rotors with any contact
> cleaner which
> may be a good idea. they looked good on the visual (eyeballs are
> only good to
> .005 not 001:)). Thanks for the input will keep probing. Best
> regards Steve

The check for contaminants may be a good idea. I mentioned that I have the
same problem, well I have not used the brakes hard enough in a while to
check on it; I gave it a try today and the problem seems to be gone. Only
tested from about 70mph (hard to get up to speed in Philadelphia). I noticed
the problem first just after the 12,000 mile service....where all of the
fluids to include front forks and brakes were changed. I'll try to get a
real test soon, I think it probably requires more speed and harder brakes.

Paul & Dee