Low speed wobbles

     I've started to notice a slight wobble / handlebar oscillation at low
     speeds. It feels like maladjusted head bearings or loose swingarm
     pivots but these check out fine. I've also checked the rear wheel
     adjusters and bolts which are all tightened to spec, the suspension is
     adjusted to slightly firmer than the firm solo setting and the tyres
     have the correct pressures (I've tried going up and down 2psi on each
     end).

     I'm stumped! Has anybody experienced anything similar or have I
     overlooked a potential culprit?

     Martin