RE: Alternative riser kit for Sprint's

> On Tue, 2 Nov 1999 14:21:15 -0800 , "Paul Steinbacher"
> <psteinbacher@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> >> powder coating in white or black. I can also produce the kits in
> >> different heights and even fiddle with the location some (i.e. move
> >> the bars forward or back a bit) although for technical reasons .9
> >> inches is about the minimum that is safe. Anything higher than about
> >> 1" will require a new brake line, though, and I cannot offer those.
> >> They are, however, easily obtainable from many different sources.
> >>

> >If you decide to do anything that will offer slightly more rise
> or setback
> >than the GenMar riser let me know. I have them but would like to have
> >slightly more.
> >
> >Paul & Dee
>
> Since I am custom machining all of them on a CNC mill, I can
> accommodate special requests, but can only do limited testing of them.
> If you know how much rise/setback you would like, I can incorporate
> that pretty easily into a custom set.

I will do some measurements and let you know. I like the look of what you
showed on the site. I guess the only catch would be if you provide setback
that will cover up the fork adjustments. Correct? Not that I really care
much, I maxed mine out at about 3,000 miles and the front is still a bit too
soft.

Paul & Dee