Re: Alternative riser kit for Sprint's

>The company I work for sells CNC software so, consequently, I have
>access to CNC mills and lathes as well as the software required to
>generate billet parts.

Hi Rick,
I already have the GenMars so I'm not in the market to change, but I would
love to utilize your services and CNC mill access. I am a vintage racer and
recently bought and installed a dry clutch on my 500 Triumph. It works great
except it is so much heavier than stock it is causing 4th gear problems in
my gearbox. I need to replace the heavy center hub with lighter titainium or
a robust aluminum alloy that will take the torque and strees of the
clutchplates. I can send you the one I have for matching. Would this be in
your area of expertise? If so please contact me off list at
sprint99@xxxxxxxxxx Thanks.

Dennis
99 Black ST
73 Triumph roadracer