No sprint afterall

Well, this will be my last post to this list.  I wanted to let you know what happened.  After waiting a month for my dealer in Tyler, TX to get my bike ready I called today to see what was going on.  He had told me last week that worst case scenario would be this Fri.  Well today it was, it will be ready on next Fri., when I told him never mind he told me he could probably get everything ready by this Fri.  Then I told him I still wasn't interested, he told
me he could have it ready tomorrow!  This pissed me off more than the month of waiting and this the reason I didn't buy a Trophy from him two years ago and I went back to BMW.  I guess both times he was too busy selling HD and all that crap they sell w/ those iron hogs, so I'm going to look at a slightly used K1200rs Thursday and if I decide I don't want it I look at the Sprint ST in Dallas.
Anyway, I've enjoyed the list very much and appreciate all the help,
David
R90s (almost sold)
R75/5 in pieces
Without bike:(