- -----Original Message-----
From: Erik Miner [mailto:axeis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Also is anyone following the 6K oil change intervals that Triumph
recommends?  I just can't bring myself to go that far between changes and
will stick with the old 3k intervals. In that vein I'm wondering what other
folks are using for oil?

- ------_=_NextPart_001_01BF261F.D7E17282

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
5.5.2448.0">
<TITLE>RE: Filter Wrench, and Oil</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>I was talking to a VFR owner at the last Doc Wong =
ride about the oil change now being 6kMiles, and how we change tires =
more often than oil these days. He got curious and looked up Honda's =
recommended interval. 8kMiles!&nbsp; I am going to assume that Triumph, =
Mobil, and Honda know what they are talking about, or more importantly, =
writing about.</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Paul Master - Red 99 Sprint ST &quot;The =
Flash&quot;</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>East Bay (San Francisco Bay Area)</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>email=A0 master@xxxxxxx &lt;<A =
HREF=3D"mailto:master@xxxxxxx";>mailto:master@xxxxxxx</A>&gt; </FONT>
</P>
<BR>

<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>From: Erik Miner [<A =
HREF=3D"mailto:axeis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx";>mailto:axeis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx</A>]</F=

<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>Also is anyone following the 6K oil change intervals =
that Triumph </FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>recommends?&nbsp; I just can't bring myself to go =
that far between changes and </FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>will stick with the old 3k intervals. In that vein =
I'm wondering what other </FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>folks are using for oil? </FONT>
</P>

</BODY>
</HTML>
- ------_=_NextPart_001_01BF261F.D7E17282--