Re: No sprint afterall

David,

Sorry to hear about your bad experience with the Tyler dealer.  When
Lisa and I were through there on the way to the ST Rally in Arkansas, we
were advised to go to the Honda or Yamaha shop to have our tire replaced
instead of the Triumph dealer.  I did call them to see if they had a
tire in.  The answer was no of course, but I am sure I could have gotten
whatever tire is used on Harleys.  I think it is bad to mix any other
brand with Harleys as they draw an entirely different crowd and Hog all
the dealers resources.

There are a few people up in Dallas that have reported good things about
2 of the dealers in the Dallas Area.  There is one to be avoided, but
the name escapes me.  You can ask Dennis Tacket of Jack Hays if you get
serious about that option.

..Richard White