RE: Low speed wobbles

My bike had been doing this a smige too, as well as pulling ever-so-slightly
to the left. If a common thread here is the 12,000 mile servie, it might not
be a bad idea to check and see that the fork legs were installed in the
correct position (i.e. correct amount of pull-through). The 12,000 mile
service requires removeal of the front end of the motorcycle, after all.