RE: Alternative riser kit for Sprint's

Rick,

	I looked a bit and think that since I already have the hose that came with
the GenMar riser I have brake line to spare. Looks like the only real
limitations are the clutch cable, which I think I could replace with one
from a Speed T or a Tiger; Then the fairing, but coming up more looks like
it will also bring things back somewhat so fairing may not be much of a
problem. A quick measurement led me to believe the GenMar is about 1". I
think another 1/4" to .4" would fit with no problem. Looks like they could
hold riser, tapped holes which I could fit something into for the bars.
Guess I would even settle for a noticeable increase over the GenMar if that
is all that is available. Keep me posted, I'm definitely a candidate for the
most upright seating position known to man on an ST.

Paul