How much to pay for 2000 ST

OK boys and girls.  It is coming up to the time for me to go into the
dealer and place my order.  However, I've never bought a new bike
before; I have no idea how to negotiate for this.

My shopping list looks like:
    2000 sapphire blue Sprint ST
    3-bag pannier set
    tank pad
    heated grips
    alarm (paranoia strikes)
    tall windscreen (keep short for summer)
    triumph tank bag ... maybe (or maybe another Tour Master)
    dust cover

Other things (e.g. Sigma BC800, Throttlemeister, etc.) I'll add as I go
later.

Can anyone give me some idea on what would be a fair price to pay or
what a reasonable discount should be? I've heard that the discount on
bikes isn't the same as accessories, so if you could break it down for
me I'd appreciate it.

What additional fees is the dealer going to legitimately charge? What
fees can I eliminate or reduce?

I'm not trying to gouge my dealer.  I want him to make a fair profit so
he'll still be around later when I need him for service.  At the same
time, I don't want him to gouge me.

Also, what size deposit is the dealer going to be looking for? Do I have
to let him hang onto my first-born male child to secure the deal or will
$500 do it? $1000? 10%? What does it take?

Maybe this should be a FAQ on the ST site.

Thanks.