spare panniers anyone ???

A while ago, someone was looking to buy a scrap ST.
My workshop has now told me that before they sent the ST off for
salvage, they rescued the panniers on my black ST, so if anyone
is interested, I would be willing to sell them, or at least one
of them.
The right-hand one is in perfect condition

The left-hand one is usable but would either need painting or
respraying as that's the side on which the bike fell and scraped
along the deliciously abrasive pelican crossing road surface. As
far as I recall, all the locks and mechanisms still work on the
damaged one as well, but I'll need to check when I pick them up
tomorrow.
Anyone interested can contact me direct.

Tim