Re: Speaking of windscreens....

> I can't tell from the picture if it is any taller than the original but it does look nice an clean with out the black edging.<

I quote the Lockhart Phillips web page
(http://www.lockhartphillipsusa.com) below:

"LP USA Speedscreens are manufactured using a mold taken from a stock
windscreen. Every OEM screen has a different curvature. Some are flat
shaped, some have complex curve. Other windscreen companies use a
"blow-mold" manufacturing technique which creates a universal "bubble"
shape. With LP USA Speedscreens, you are guaranteed that the screen shap
matches your stock windscreen."