From: Blake Sobiloff [mailto:sobiloff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, November 11, 1999 10:42 AM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Dyno Jet Commander

Erik Miner wrote:

> As far as
> suits go there is Dainese and everyone else. Dainese has pioneered more
> innovations in safety than anyone else. Their fit, workmanship, and design
> are second to none.

I thought that Dainese were off-the-rack, not bespoke like Z Leathers
(and others). If not, where does one go to get fitted and how long does
the process take? Is it included in the purchase price?

On the other hand, if Dainese aren't bespoke, I'm curious how an
off-the-rack product can fit better than bespoke goods -- especially
given the significant anthropometric differences between different
races.

I don't mean to be argumentative; I'd like to do take some track classes
next year and don't want to wear my Aerostitch when doing it, so I'm
starting to research leathers. Any insights you can provide would be
much appreciated!

- --
Blake Sobiloff <sobiloff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Higher Education Consulting